The workshop will be on the topic of computation via the process of self-assembly. Our mission is simple: to hear great talks on recent results and ideas surrounding programming matter, geometry, computation broadly construed. Time-permitting there might be a work session.
The workshop program.
Programme organiser: Damien Woods, TAPDANCE team, Inria
Administraive organiser: Hélène Milome, TAPDANCE team, Inria
- Florent Becker, Orléans
- Matthew Cook, University of Zürich and ETH Zürich
- Dave Doty, UC Davis
- Pierre-Étienne Meunier, Inria
- Constantine Evans, California Institute of Technology and Evans Foundation
- Turlough Neary, University of Zürich and ETH Zürich
- Matt Patitz, University of Arkansas
- Nicolas Schabanel, CNRS
- Tristin Stérin, ENS Lyon, Inria
- Guillaume Theyssier, CNRS
Funded by Inria.